2/07/2011

CASTING "ALICE IN WONDERLAND"


HERE YOU HAVE THE RESULT OF THE CASTING FOR THE PLAY "Alice in Wonderland". We have been thinking for a long time but finally...
NARRATORS: Roberto E.Suárez y Sonsoles Pico
ALICE'S SISTER: María Moya
ALICE 1: Clara García
ALICE 2: Irene del Cerro
WHITE RABBIT: Gabriela Tapu
MOUSE: Javier Mesa
PARROT: Jesús Pérez
DUCK: Beatriz Crespo
EAGLE: Raquel Marcos
PAT THE LIZARD: Natalia Jiménez
ANIMAL 1: Marta Fernández
ANIMAL 2: Lydia Real
CATERPILLAR: Laura González
CHESHIRE CAT: Carlos Gil
MARCH HARE: Carla Ballesteros
HATTER: Pablo Sepúlveda
DORMOUSE: Guillermo Esteban
TWO OF HEARTS CARD: Nicole Baldera
FIVE OF HEARTS CARD: Lydia Paris
SEVEN OF HEARTS CARD: Anthea Bosch
QUEEN OF HEARTS: Sara Adraos
KING OF HEARTS: Carlos de Blas
KNAVE OF HEARTS: Sara González
ACE OF HEARTS: María Mateos
KING OF CLOVERS: Lorena Martín
QUEEN OF CLOVERS: Lucía Cebollero

Your scripts will be given to you during this week. THANKS FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CASTING!!! Now it is time to work!!!!

The directors and executive producers of the play, that is, your teachers.

12 comments:

  1. QUE GUAY ME HA TOCADO ALICIA 2!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!
    I'm the Queen of Hearts!!!
    Wow, is... incredible
    Thanks for do the play

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that this theatre is going to be very funny and very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much to the teachers of the bilingual section for giving me this role I also like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ana Esther, Is there any other role that isn't TWO OF HEARTS CARD? Please is that I don´t want be this role.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to Irene, Sara and Roberto for your positive comments!! I really appreciate them!! Nicole, don't worry, TWO OF HEARTS CARD is a funny character and you will be with more cards from your group!! It will be funny, you will see!! Anyway, we comment on it in class, if you want.
    ANA ESTHER

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I suppose that TWO OF HEARTS CARD will be a funny character but I also believe that the theatre is going to be funny but I want know is if there is another role or a person that wants exchange for mine.
    PLEASE, if there is any possibility for exchange my role I want to know but if there isn`t any possibility nothing happens because for me it is a privilege can to participate in the theatre and I be in European Sections.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicole, let me think about it and comment on it when I will give you the scripts, ok? If there is anyone who is not happy with his/her role, we could think about changing it with you. Thanks for your words, you are so sweet!! It's a privilege to be your teacher, too!!
    ANA ESTHER

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANK YOU Ana Esther!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a lot Ana Esther.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yo no kiero ser el loro :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. When are going to put on the blog the songs?
    I probabily can not look their because I'm going to go to Malaga and there I have not a computer :S
    Carla Ballesteros.

    ReplyDelete