6/17/2011

THANKS!!!


Hello everybody:

This message is to thank you all for the presents and specially for all the love you have given to me this week. It is amazing how difficult leaving this High School will be, my dear students!! I hope I will write another message my last day with some special words for you!!

I also want to remind you that this Tuesday, the 21st June, we've got a date with your parents at 12:30 in the Cultural House of Azuqueca de Henares, to show them the three plays we have prepared this year ("Between Bands", "The Wizard of Oz" and "Alice in Wonderland"). I am very proud of you as actors, it is going to be a great show!!!

SEE YOU ON TUESDAY IN THE SHOW!!
ANA ESTHER

2 comments:

  1. M ª Isabel EscribanoJune 21, 2011 at 11:08 PM

    Ana Esther I heven´t got words for you! You are an amazing teacher and also very nice person.

    I want to thannk you this two years because without it can´t be the same.

    THANK YOU ANA ESTHER! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I want to say you some things:
    _ I wish you the best.
    _ thanks a lot for everything.

    - you are a very good teacher and head teacher.

    AND THE LAST ONE:

    - i am going to miss you a lot.

    A VERY BIG KISS FOR YOU.

    ReplyDelete